Held Monday May 6, 2019 at 12:30
Attended by: Dorothy Cushway, George Bowden, Rosa Benjaman, Anne Nelson, Barclay Cox, Charles Martin, Dawn Goodwin
President’s Report – Dorothy Cushway
- Will be off for the next few months with recovery from hip
- Laptops – are we getting them updated once per month?
- Looks like lots of new members joining
- Attendees to Tutorial & Social sessions: March 67 , April 62
- Classes – Monday classes on July 8th and Aug 12th only. Genealoy cancelled for summer
- Potluck Picnic at Government House on 11am on August 21st
- May presentation Island Savings Safe Online Banking on Thursday May 30th and June 27th
- George to call Murray cancelling Genealogy.
- Postpone Photogroup from May to June 6th
- Islander Regular $3,421.29
- Premium Savings Business 0 $4,156.40
- FWCU Membership Shares 0 $5.48
- Membership = 171 (another 11 joined)
Vice President’s report Course Cancellations
- Friday 1-1 tutorial for the summer starting May 17
- Saturday 1-1 tutorial cancelled in July and August
- Apple group. Recap of last month’s topic music app store and apple music, break, Apple news and Apple news plus
Presentation Topic Sunsetting of Windows 7 – online class to show possibly?
Saturday May 18th 9:30-11:30 STS open house. Advert in Focus on Seniors. George to post to VCC website