When: Wednesday, August 21 2019, Potluck at Noon . So much for the forecast — rain joined us promptly at 11 and left promptly at the picnic’s end , 2pm… oh well, no wasps this year!!!
Where: At the Government House Bandshell on the east lawn, 1401 Rockland Avenue. If you require seating, please bring your own chairs. Click here for Google map,
Currently, Members are bringing
- one BBQ chicken – George
- coleslaw – Murray
- vegan casserole – Dawn
- potato salad – Rick L.
- green salad – Elma
- vegies – Marcia
- vegies – Beverly
- mixed vegetable salad – Jane
- second bbq chicken – Fran
- … email BigBlueSocial@gmail.com and I will add your contributions to this list …
- Socializing, Potluck begins. Entrees and Salads preferred over desserts.
- NOTE: Alcoholic beverage consumption, dogs, BBQs and smoking prohibited.
The club will supply Cake / Pop / Ice / Plates.
Trevor and I will bring the other chicken:)