In our era, most of us are connected to the internet almost all the time. Although this connectivity brings a lot of opportunity for all of us, it raises unprecedented threats for some of us too. In this talk, we introduce a brief picture about the history of computer security and the most known threats in cyberspace. Some of the best practices and well-known stories on this subject will be delineated in detail for the audiences to get more familiar with the risks and counter measures.
Presented by Seyed Dawood Sajjadi February 28th, 2pm at Silver Threads, Les Passmore 286 Hampton Road, Saanich. Click for a pdf of this presentation. And here are links to the videos:
- Amazing mind reader reveals his ‘gift’
- How to spot an ATM skimmer
- iPhone ATM PIN code hack- HOW TO PREVENT
- How credit/debit card are very easy to steal
- This is how hackers hack you using simple social engineering
- Watch this hacker break into a company
- Wi-Fi Hacking Threat
Even if you are only coming to the presentation please RSVP by Sunday, February 26th so that we will know which room to set up.