Our Annual Potluck Picnic at Government House is restricted to the first 25 members.
Please register by email to BigBlueSocial@gmail.com, saying what you expect to bring. Non-registered visitors to the gardens will not be refused…
When: Wednesday, August 16, from 11:00 – 2:00pm, Photoshoot of Gardens at 11 am.
Where: At the Government House Bandshell on the east lawn, 1401 Rockland Avenue. If you require seating, please bring your own chairs. Click here for map, and below for satellite view
Currently, Members are bringing
- one BBQ chicken – George
- one desert – Naomi
- one greek salad – Claudia
- one green salad – Dorothy
- one shimp ring – Angie
- potato or curry quino salad – Gloria
- veggie snack/dip – Marcia
- sandwiches – Judith
- salad – Ellie
- bread and cheese – Alex
- a main course – Marlene
- bean salad – Doreen
- potato chips – Marg
- some ham – Senga
- watermelon salad – Gisele
- 11pm: Photographing the Government House Gardens
- 12pm: Socializing, Potluck begins. Entrees and Salads preferred over desserts. Acoustic music might happen.
- NOTE: Alcoholic beverage consumption and smoking prohibited.
The club will supply Cake / Pop / Ice / Plates.