Club members can attend the Spring session May 5th free REGISTER AT: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/apcugs-2018-spring-virtual-technology-conference-tickets-45148317834
DOWNLOAD THE CURRENT VERSION OF ZOOM: https://zoom.us/download
MORE INFO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend the VTC from your home, invite some of your members to join you, or have a Technology Tailgate Party with your members!
- Attend using your computer or tablet with the Zoom app.
- Sessions are 50 minutes in length and offer attendees the opportunity to ask questions via a chat window. Only register once. You do not need an Eventbrite account to attend the conference.
- Before the VTC, you will receive an email with directions and links for attending both conference tracks. Sign into Zoom with the name and e-mail address you used to register.
- If you have problems, use the Chat Box for assistance from staff.Put your name in the Chat Box for each session you attend – presenter might have a hand-out or answers to questions.
- 10:00 CREATE A SMART HOME WITH HOME AUTOMATION & VOICE ASSISTANTS
Joe Melfi, Strategic Technical Marketing Engineer
- 11:00 WHAT’S NEW IN THE SPRING WINDOWS 10 UPDATE
Jere Minich, Program Chair, Lake-Sumter Computer Society
- 12:00 TEACHING TECHNOLOGY TOPICS TO SENIORS
Ray Baxter, Payson Computer Meet-Up Club, APCUG Treasurer
- 10:00 SYNCHRONIZING YOUR PC, A GUIDE TO…..
Bill James, VP, Computer Club of Oklahoma City; APCUG Advisor, Region 8
- 11:00 WHAT’S NEW WITH UBUNTU?
Orv Beach, Training Chair, Southern California Linux expo – SCALE
- 12:00 WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR EBOOK ON AMAZON KINDLE… FOR FREE
Bill Neves, Member, Silvercom Computer and Technology Club