The Annual General Meeting of the club will be held Tuesday January 24th, 2pm at Silver Threads, 286 Hampton Rd, Saanich, BC V8Z 1H1. Lunch is at 1pm. Please email RSVP for $7 lunch requesting sandwich type (fish or chicken or egg) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a map: https://goo.gl/maps/zdXPxpss6Q72
- Approval of last year’s AGM minutes.
- Directors reports for the end of our fiscal year, December 31 2016:
- President’s report: A report of the club’s progress in moving services to Silver Threads. Notice has been given to our current landlord that we will not renew the lease.
- Treasurers report, which has been emailed to members along with this notice
- Membership report, giving the counts of current members
- Clubhouse report
- Setting of member dues. It is proposed that dues remain unchanged until the move, and then drop to $25 per year.
- Election of officers for the year. Nominated are:
- George Bowden, President.
- Dorothy Cushway, Vice President
- Martin Brooks, Treasurer-Secretary
- Iain Fletcher, Membership
- Barkley Cox, Clubhouse
- Rick Weatherhead, Training Director