The Annual General Meeting of the club will be held Thursday February 13th, 10:00 am at Silver Threads, 286 Hampton Rd, Saanich, BC V8Z 1H1.
Here is a map: https://goo.gl/maps/zdXPxpss6Q72
Agenda includes (this post will be updated as available):
- Sign in, distribution of new membership cards, quorum count
- Approval of last year’s AGM minutes.
- Directors reports for the end of our fiscal year, December 31 2019:
- President’s report: Thanks to volunteers, teachers. Thanks to departing exec: Rosa, Barkley
- Treasurers report: Profit and Loss Report and Balance Sheet which will be emailed to members before the meeting. Assets closed up by$2135.00, at $9,589.56
- Membership report: there were 170 members as of Dec 31 2019 (176 as of AGM). All members are now regular members. Associates were made regular members. Despite 75 members using up their equity from the old clubhouse, membership decline is minimal.
- Survey results
- Setting of member dues. It is proposed that dues remain unchanged at $25 per year.
- Motion to continue monthly draw of $20 gift cards
- Election of officers for the year. All positions are open for nomination. Currently nominated are:
- Dorothy Cushway, President.
- George Bowden, Vice President
- Ed Prior, Treasurer
- Dawn Goodwin, Secretary
- Scott Dyer, Membership
- Emails – Don’t worry, be happy